August 25, 2010

Setting up Selenium RC & Junit using Eclipse

I found that it is not easy for the beginners to setup Selenium RC and run the GoogleTest.java example after downloading it from www.openqa.org . The purpose of this post is to help beginners (new users to Selenium RC) help setting up Selenium RC with Junit using Eclipse.

I included some sample scripts also on the document. You can see step by step procedure in this document.
Please click the below link to download the document.
Selenium RC Set up in Eclipse.docx

Please post your comments on this post.

7 comments:

  1. hello Mr.naga
    This is satish, Right now i am using Selenium IDE ,in that i can able to do record and run the tests but where can i get the results about my tests ,please help me out .

    Regards,
    satish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job Naga....


    Regards,
    Mahesh

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am not able to download the document.Could you please check and re-upload if required.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too am unable to see the set up doc, could you plz upload it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Naga. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Naga,
    Unable to download the doc.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Naga,

    Even I am not able to open the doc from the above url. Can you please share the doc with me.

    Email ID: deepakrajendran.ncb@gamil.com

    Thanks in Advance :)

    ReplyDelete