September 1, 2010

Hi all,
I am adit, friend of naga(colleague too)!A great news in the first post! I am recently tansformed from tester to developer(cheers to meeeeeeee). There are a couple of projects that I am working , but for now I will do my best to help you all learn PHP(server-side scripting language). I will start from scratch so that each and everybody can follow and learn(and become a master). Hope you guys like this blog!!!!!lets Rock PHP @ http://testerinyou.blogspot.com/

Tester then,Developer now
adit

3 comments:

  1. Hello dudes.,
    The post and training of naga sir is excellent..realy the first person am seeing even in such a great position,will response whenever we pings him,and during training ..really great job sir doing during training session and the post we seeing here
    regards.,
    Babu.m

    ReplyDelete